We assist in streamlining the regulatory, contractual, and financial aspects of conducting research, as well as providing operational support for the conduct of research project.
The Clinical Trials Office at Reading Hospital is a centralized unit that provides support for clinical research by providing space, personnel, tools and services for the administration, education, and operation of clinical studies. The CTO supports commercial sponsors, non-commercial sponsors, investigator-initiated projects and engages in supporting grant opportunities.
Our Principal Investigators (PI) and Sub-Investigators offer patients opportunities to participate in studies on investigational medicines, devices, procedures, and therapies. We work across disciplines to help researchers conduct innovative trials that will advance the art and science of medicine for future generations.
The Clinical Trials Office offers support to Principal Investigators and their teams to assist in streamlining the regulatory, contractual, and financial aspects of conducting research, as well as providing operational support for the conduct of research project. Staff are trained, experienced, and certified in conducting clinical trials.
- Centralized clinical trial management
- Extensive experience in pharmaceutical and medical device trials
- Diverse inpatient and outpatient populations
- Expert oversight of clinical trial conduct
- Professional, experienced clinical research coordinators
- Physician investigators in most therapeutic areas or specialties
- Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
- Electronic regulatory document platform
- Subject recruitment and screening
- Strict compliance with FDA and good clinical practice standards
- Complete financial and administrative management
- Prompt review and execution of contracts
- Dedicated, experienced research pharmacists
- Formal standard operating procedures (SOP) and research policies accessible via a web-based application
- Director of Clinical Research
- System Director of Research Administration
- Operations Manager
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network Liaison
- Clinical Research Financial Coordinator
- Clinical Research Technician/ Regulatory Coordinator
Clinical Trials Office
The Clinical Trials Office (CTO) is a centralized unit providing support and clinical research for patients, caregivers and medical professionals.
Office Hours and Location
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or by appointment
- Phone: 484-628-8585
- Fax: 484-628-8331
- Emergency Pager: 484-338-1848
Clinical Trials Office
420 South Fifth Avenue
DOB Suite 355
West Reading, PA 19611