Your bones, joints, and muscles keep you standing tall, moving on the field, and typing on the computer. But when you have pain, stiffness, fractures, and other conditions that affect how you move, you want an expert team on your side. The Tower Health orthopedics team is ready to deliver expert care, close to home.
Our orthopedic team of medical and surgical specialists provides comprehensive services, including advanced imaging technology and the latest minimally invasive treatments — approaches that let you recover more quickly. Our team approach offers all the expertise you need within a single, trusted system.
Complete orthopedic care.
When you need orthopedic expertise, it’s comforting to know you can get it nearby. We offer complete care and services to let you move better, without pain.
Joint conditions can be extremely painful and prevent you from enjoying the activities you love. When medicine and other treatments don’t bring you relief, joint replacement may be right for you. Our orthopedic surgeons will talk with you about joint replacement and whether it’s an option for you. We the latest approaches to replace ankles and elbows, hips, knees, and shoulders. You can count on the latest surgical advancements, compassionate care, individual guidance, and a personalized rehabilitation program to help you feel better.
Whether you have a work or sports injury, you’re recovering from surgery, or you want relief from pain, our rehabilitation team offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services to help you recover. You can depend on personalized care to help you build strength, flexibility, and endurance as quickly and safely as possible. Orthopedic rehabilitation is essential after joint replacement or surgeries to repair bones, muscles, ligaments, and tendons. We also offer specialized therapies — including personal exercise prescriptions — for athletes of all ages and abilities, including treatments for overuse injuries, concussions, and more. Whether you need assistive devices like braces, hands-on therapies, or guidance to regain strength and function, we design a program just for you.
Sports Medicine Care for the Whole Family
Whether you’re an elite athlete, a weekend warrior, or beginning an exercise program, our sports medicine team helps you stay on the field, track, or trail. Our team of experienced certified athletic trainers and doctors — who specialize in sports medicine training — help you get the most from your body. We help promote lifelong fitness and wellness.
If you’re injured, we help you get back to your life and the activities you enjoy as quickly and safely as possible. You get personal attention and guidance help you set goals for a full recovery.
- Compartment syndrome testing. We use this test if we suspect you have exertional compartment syndrome. We place a needle in different areas of your leg muscles to measure the pressure before and after you exercise on a treadmill.
- Prolotherapy. This treatment uses an injection of a natural substance, such as a sugar solution, to relieve muscle, joint, ligament, or tendon pain. It stimulates your immune system to repair the area, relieving pain.
- Exercise-induced asthma testing. We measure your breathing during exercise to determine if you have exercise-induced asthma or severe difficulty breathing brought on by activity.
- Pre-participation sports physicals. This physical exam makes sure it’s safe for you to participate in a particular sport. Pennsylvania requires that kids and teens have a sports physical before beginning a new sport or competitive season.
- Comprehensive athletic care at sporting events. Our certified athletic trainers provide emergency care, injury assessment, and return-to-play evaluations. We cover individual games, sports teams, tournaments, camps, leagues, and special events.
- Athletic training consulting. We develop emergency action plans for your league, team, school, or venue to improve athlete safety and reduce liability risks. · Strength and conditioning. We develop customized team conditioning programs for schools, leagues, and clubs that focus on injury risk reduction.