Login or sign up to schedule your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment.
Once you login online or on the mobile app, select 'Menu' and 'Schedule an Appointment.'
Schedule COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
MyTowerHealth is your secure patient portal that gives you access to your electronic health record, allowing you to manage your health, communicate with your care team, conduct virtual visits, view lab and test results, pay a bill, request prescription refills, and more.
Use MyTowerHealth to:
- Request and self-schedule medical appointments
- Join waitlists for new patient appointments and move appointments to an earlier date or time in the event of a cancellation ("Fast Pass")
- Conduct a scheduled virtual visits with physician or Advanced Practice Provider (APP)
- Access Tower Health Virtual Urgent Care OnDemand visits
- Find a new Tower Health Medical Group (THMG) or St. Christopher’s physician, APP or specialist
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team
- Estimate the cost of your treatment &
pay a bill online
- View your health summary
- View lab and test results*
- Review clinical notes from your healthcare providers*
- Request prescription renewal
- Get personalized messages just for you including appointment reminders, test results, health reminders
*Be advised that, effective December 15, 2020, notes from your physicians, as well as any test results, will be immediately available for you to view in MyTowerHealth. Your physician may not have reviewed the results of your tests before they are made available for you. These tests could include sensitive information. If you are not comfortable seeing this information before you have discussed your results with your physician, please wait to view them until you speak with your physician. Read more about the release of clinical notes and test results in MyTowerHealth.
Not registered for MyTowerHealth? No problem!
Signing up for MyTowerHealth is easier than ever! Just follow these simple steps:
- If you have recently received care from a Tower Health physician or Advanced Practice Provider, your after-visit summary or discharge documents contained a MyTowerHealth Activation Code. Create a MyTowerHealth account with your Personal Activation Code.
- If you do not have a MyTowerHealth Activation Code, you can still create an account.